Returns and refunds
Right of withdrawal
1.Pursuant to article 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore the purchase contract for any reason, without having to provide a reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in article 5.1 above, the Customer must send FiloBlu a notice to that effect, within the time limits mentioned, to the following email address: email@example.com, or use the form on the Site.
3. In case of withdrawal, the Customer must send back the products to FiloBlu at their own expense within 14 (fourteen) days of the withdrawal itself to the following address:
For all packages sent from the European Union the shipping address is:
FiloBlu c/o Snatt Logistica Spa Mag L - Zanellato- Via San Biagio, 65/67 42024 Castelnovo Sotto (RE) Italy
For all packages sent from countries outside the European Union, which pass through customs, the shipping address is:
FiloBlu c/o Snatt Logistica Spa - Zanellato Via Kennedy 12/B 42040 Campegine (RE) Italy
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all parts and in the original packaging (bags and packages), stored and used, if necessary, for only the time absolutely necessary to determine and verify their nature, features and size, using the normal degree of care, without there being any signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
● The right of withdrawal cannot be applied to products for which the Customer has requested personalisation.
● the right of withdrawal may only be applied to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to return only a part of a product that has been purchased (e.g.: accessories, supplementary items, etc.);
● for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete with all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, tags, seals, etc...);
● delivery charges (and any customs charges, if any) for returning the goods shall be borne exclusively by the Customer.
● until FiloBlu confirms that it has received the delivery in its warehouse, the Customer is entirely responsible for said delivery;
● if the goods are damaged during transportation, FiloBlu shall notify the Customer, so that they may promptly lodge a complaint against the courier they chose and obtain the appropriate reimbursement; the product will then be made available to the Customer and the request for withdrawal will be cancelled;
● FiloBlu shall not be liable in any way for any damage, theft or loss occurring during or otherwise in the context of the return of the goods.
4. FiloBlu will refund the Customer the full amount paid, net of any additional delivery costs in accordance with art. 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree no. 21/14 within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by means of reversing the transfer of the amount charged, using the same means of payment used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not incur any cost as a consequence of said refund. FiloBlu may suspend the refund until the returned product is received or until such time as the Customer proves that they have correctly returned the product, whichever is earlier.
5. In any case, the Customer shall forfeit the right of withdrawal in cases where FiloBlu is satisfied that:
● the product returned and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging is not intact;
● the product is missing its original external and/or internal packaging;
● the product is missing integral parts and/or accessories (e.g. zips, laces, buckles, etc.).
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, FiloBlu will return the product purchased to the sender, charging them the cost of delivery and, if already refunded, the price of the product.