How would you like to proceed?
Please be advised that changing your location while shopping will remove all contents from shopping bag.Ship To Another Country
Methods of purchase
1. The products offered for sale by FiloBlu are only those listed on FiloBlu’s website at the time of placing the Order, as described in the relevant information sheets.
2. It is, in any case, understood that the images accompanying the description of a product are exclusively for informational purposes and may not be fully representative of its characteristics, but differ, for example, in terms of colour and size (also according to the monitor and browser used to access the site and view the images).
3. To place an Order, the Customer must fill in the relevant form present on the Site in its entirety and send it after having carefully read the Conditions, as well as the characteristics of the product(s) that they intend to purchase. The Customer must also request that FiloBlu issue - should they so wish - a tax invoice for the purchase, in accordance with art. 22 of Presidential Decree no. 633/1972.
4. The successful receipt of the Order is confirmed by FiloBlu via an email response sent to the email address provided by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the conditions of purchase in full, as required by the applicable legislation, as well as the information provided by the Customer at the time of the Order, so that they may check it and, if necessary, provide the appropriate corrections of incorrect information in a timely manner.
Prices and Methods of payment
1. The prices listed on the site are inclusive of VAT and taxes. Any delivery costs or payment fees are in any case communicated in advance to the Customer through the website or these Conditions.
2. The following methods of payment are accepted:
PayPal may be used for payment by the Customer according to the specific methods set out by PayPal.
(ii) Credit card
When goods are purchased using a Credit Card as the payment method, the transaction may be carried out by way of the secure PayPal server or another secure server chosen by FiloBlu.
Under no circumstances and at no stage of the payment will FiloBlu be able to find out the Customer’s credit card information, which is transmitted via a protected connection directly to the website of the bank that is handling the transaction. No FiloBlu information archive will retain this information and therefore in no event can FiloBlu be held responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment.
(iii) Bank transfer
In the case of a purchase made by bank transfer, the bank details necessary for the payment will be shown. The goods will only be delivered once the payment has been received by the bank