We want to share with you the actions we are taking to deal with the current health emergency.
Due to the particular circumstances of this period, at this time of health emergency, we inform you that the shipping and delivery service may be delayed. As soon as there are any changes in the transport services, we will inform you about them here.
Thank you for your understanding. Our Customer Service remains at your disposal for any information.
Delivery of products and associated costs
1. The products purchased will be delivered to the address provided by the Customer in the Order within 24-48 hours from acceptance of the Order by FiloBlu, at the price shown specifically on the Site before the Order is sent. FiloBlu reserves the right to accept or decline requests for deliveries outside of Italy or Europe. In any case, for deliveries to addresses outside of Italy, delivery charges and times may vary.
2. With regard to deliveries requested to countries outside the European Union, any customs import fees will be borne by the recipient. The Customer is therefore asked to contact their country’s customs authorities before placing an order so as to verify the costs and any possible limitations on imports.
3. The personalization may cause delay to the deliveries.
4. The delivery times given by FiloBlu are to be taken as purely indicative and any delay to said times, or any deliveries performed by way of split shipments, do not give the Customer the right to refuse delivery and request damages or compensation.
5. Upon delivery of the products, the Customer is required to check:
● that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is shown in the packing slip.
● that the packaging is intact and not damaged, wet or otherwise tampered with, also as regards the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metallic straps).
Any damage to the packaging and/or the product or a mismatch in the number of packages or instructions must be immediately flagged up by way of a specific note on the delivery note of the product to be handed back to the courier. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the methods provided in this document.